Well, it’s been a crazy month of renewal and rest for me. It’s funny how there can be so much change in such a short period, especially when you are forced into it. I would like to give thanks to the following individuals and groups:
- The team at Velvet Rasputin for being supportive during this ordeal, including our kind donors. I’d like to send a special thanks to Ram Lama and Loki Kaspari for spending long hours helping me to sort out the future of the collective, both logistically and spiritually.
- The folks at HostGator for helping me sort out an unimaginably complex mess in the aftermath of the hack attack took weeks to fix, and for going above and beyond the call of duty in providing satisfactory customer service and technical support resolutions.
- To SOTP Church, and especially my Mentorship Triad, and the unnamed small group. You have taught me amazing lessons about tolerance, community, and grace. If a non-binary counterculture metalhead like me can get along with conservative small town Lutherans, and we all can learn from each other, then there is hope for the rest of us.
- To my families, both of choice and of circumstance. You have been my constant throughout this storm. I love you all very much, even if it’s not always obvious.
- To the Sanctuary International Matrix Community, I am grateful for your help in keeping my mind off the things that don’t serve me, and for helping me focus on what matters. Thank you for reminding me that God is always in control.
Now that that’s out of the way, here’s a status update on my the art journal. It’s not really possible for me to bring it back the way it was before. There are just too many entries and too much stuff to sort out, in relation to my available time. However, I will repost some of my favorite sketches, along with some new ones. There will be commentary too, as per usual. For now, I’ll just reset this journal, and hope that we’ll enjoy our journey together. I hope you don’t mind.
I have more to say about the situation at hand, but I will do that a later time. For now, please enjoy this clothing design sketch of Zoya. Why? Because, I love creating art for folks I love. Who do I love? Queer, weird, pure, prude, rude, pervy, nervy, skeptical, credulous, confused, blessed, big, small, et cetera; I LOVE YOU ALL!